SPARK ASSEMBLY KIT
Interesting facts about your kit
- It's great for ages 10+ (Key stages 2-4)
- It's re-usable and any lost parts are available from us.
- Lessons can be made to last anywhere between 1-13 hours
- It's a great intro to electronics.
- It's a fun STEAM cross-curricular learning tool.
Design & Technology, Science, Music, Art.
- Learn about electronics, magnetic induction and principles of electricity.
- Understand how to build a circuit with electronic components.
- Develop fine motor skills and three dimensional understanding of the assembly of the kit by building the case.
- Understand the importance of sustainability and renewable energy solutions for the well-being of the planet.
- Learn about the skills needed to become innovators and positive members of society.
Check out our help guides and creative ideas to enhance STEAM learning in your classroom.